Tuesday 21 October 2008

Terse meme


Been seeing this meme around the blogosphere lately, most recently from Flowerpot so I decided to borrow it. The winners of this award have to answer these questions, in one word per question.... so here we go:

1. Where is your cell phone? Bed
2. Where is your significant other? Who?
3. Your hair color? Brown
4. Your mother? Tall
5. Your father? Gab
6. Your favorite thing? Love
7. Your dream last night? Weird
8. Your dream/goal? Self-realization
9. The room you're in? Bedroom
10. Your hobby? Reading
11. Your fear? Loss
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Vancouver
13. Where were you last night? YouTube
14. What you're not? Driven
15. One of your wish-list items? House
16. Where you grew up? Trinidad
17. The last thing you did? Listen
18. What are you wearing? Shorts
19. Your TV? Bore
20. Your pets? Gone
21. Your computer? New!
22. Your mood? Balanced
23. Missing someone? Always
24. Your car? None
25. Something you're not wearing? Perfume
26. Favorite store? Book
27. Your summer? Daily
28. Love someone? Alas
29. Your favorite color? Blue
30. When is the last time you laughed? Today
31. Last time you cried? Last night

Won't pass this on either. You like, you take.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,
before anithing, I apologise for my poor english.

My name is Hernán and I from Buenos Aires, Argentina.

I`m a curious student of Comunications Sciences and I was looking about the geography of our continent for hobbie and looking for a next location to travel.

Always I think why Trinidad & Tobago is considerated inside Centroamérica and Caribean? I never knew that.

T&T is to close to Venezuela, why Trinidad & Tobago are not part of South America?

Excuse me for bothering.

Thank you very much.

fraternal greetings,


Best regards,

Hernan
http://blogs.clarin.com/presidiario

Flowerpot said...

Good to read your version WT!

Zinnia Cyclamen said...

Vancouver, my favourite city! I hope you make it, I think it would be a great place to live.

Debi said...

Got stuck on you crying last night ... You ok?

Liane Spicer said...

Hernán, welcome to the blog! Your English is charming - no need to apologize. I love your country - I have two acquaintances from there and I've read a lot about it (Che Guevara, Gerald Durrell's The Whispering Land) - and of course I love your fútbol!

You're quite right - Trinidad is geographically part of South America, just a crumb broken off the eastern rim of Venezuela. Culturally and historically, however, Trinidad is considered part of the English-speaking Caribbean, just like Guyana which is actually on the South American mainland.

Hope you do visit T&T one day! All the best to you too!

Liane Spicer said...

Flowerpot, I enjoyed yours too.

Zinnia, come on, you're kidding me. You love Vancouver too? I've never been there but I'm in love with it, and with the whole of British Columbia. I hope I really get my wish some day. (BTW, Vaughn suddenly wants to move there. I told him to stay away from my goddamn city!)

Debi, thanks for asking, but I'm fine now. It was just one of those things... You know. The men would say it's hormones.