Six random things about me:
- I was accident prone as a child; if anyone had to fall and bust something, it would be me. I have the scars to prove it.
- As a teen I had a huge crush on Paul Michael Glaser (Starsky of Starsky and Hutch fame). My friends and I swooned over his tight jeans and salacious walk.
- When the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior visited our capital some years ago, one of my friends thought that when it sailed away I'd be on it.
- I used to grow hybrid tea roses. The lady at the garden shop where I bought them never so much as glanced at my ID whenever I gave her a cheque; she said that rose people's cheques don't bounce.
- Late night is my favourite time of day.
- I detest oatmeal porridge. Tried it again recently because of all the cholesterol reduction hype. Couldn't get past the first spoonful.
* Link to the person who tagged you
* Post the rules on your blog
* Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself
* Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs
* Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website