Friday 29 June 2007

Hunk of the Month - Boris Kodjoe


I've decided that besides posting on writing, publishing, and my journey to published author status, I'll also post about other stuff that interests me. So where does the Hunk of the Month post fit in all this, you may well ask. Well, men surely interest me, but that's beside the point. Seriously. Before I begin writing I have to form a physical picture of my characters. So this post is really about the writing. Every month I'll try to post a pic of a gorgeous man whom I would love to play main man in my stories, guys I'd actually like to see on the covers. Come on - this is serious stuff.

Then again, maybe I just want to post pics of assorted sexy guys. So, sue me.

Sorry ladies. This one's spoken for. But there's no harm in lookin'...

And no, he's not my significant other (if wishes were horses...). He's actor Boris Kodjoe from the Soulfood series and lately of Madea's Family Reunion. Married to Nicole Ari Parker, father of Sophie Tei Naaki Lee and Nicolas Neruda Kodjoe.

Yumm. I mean, great inspiration for crafting my male protags. He's the number one contender for the hero of my third romance novel.