Thursday 26 July 2007

Is it me or what?


Since I'm new to this blogging business, I automatically assume that when anything goes amiss with the blog it's my fault. Like when the pages take forever to load. Is the Blogger service slow sometimes? I mean, v-e-r-y slow? Or is it a problem on my end, maybe with my dial-up internet account which is slow by definition, but usually works quite adequately?

The other problem is the profile photo. Every now and then only a strip of it loads. I refresh the page but it makes no difference. I assumed at first it was a problem with the URL, so I changed the pic. After a day or so, same problem. Changed the photo again. Perfect for awhile, then ditto. Went back to the first URL and it worked perfectly - for a day. Now all I'm getting is a strip.

No comments: