Sunday 14 October 2007

Limping along

The fate of my computer is still in limbo, so I'm still using my son's on weekends when he can spare it. This means that there are gaps in my posting, and I'm not getting around to all my favourite blogs as regularly as I'd like, but in case anyone is wondering, I'm still here. Not going anyplace if I can help it.

"Our technicians are working on the problem, and we regret this temporary inconvenience. Now back to our regularly scheduled programming..."

:)

5 comments:

KeVin K. said...

After your last hiatus I had no worries. I knew you were fine and it was merely your technology that was at fault. (Now if you hadn't shown up this weekend, I'd have come looking for you...)

Anonymous said...

There were sightings of Big Foot and of the Loch Ness Monster but yet they are both considered myths. However, to date, there were no sightings of technicians working on the problem. Could that also be a myth? That is what I would put to the Dell folks :)

Liane Spicer said...

Damn, aka_lol. You must be psychic. How did you know it was Dell?

Anonymous said...

Any PC that takes this long to repair locally must be a Dell. They don't stock spares, so hence my apparent psychic powers :)

Liane Spicer said...

Kevin, that's good to know...