Friday 24 October 2008

Hunk du jour - Charles Divins



I've been neglecting those hunks again, so without more ado... Presenting the divine Charles Divins, a former model who now plays the character Chad on a soap opera I've never seen, Passions.



32 year old Divins is a native of Dallas, Texas. He has modeled for Tommy Hilfiger in magazines like GQ, Glamour, Cosmopolitan, and Gear. He was also a winner in the Male Spokesmodel category on the television series Star Search. He appeared in a commercial for the Nissan Maxima.


What do I find so attractive about him? Well, there's the pretty face, of course, and that neat, trim body. I'm not into huge bulging muscles, and Divins appears to fit at the rangy end of the spectrum - right where I like 'em.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

*screaming like a teenaged girl*

*finally composes self*

That was where I saw him for the first time, on PASSIONS. I don't watch it, but I was channel-surfing and hit that jackpot. Wow.

Flowerpot said...

cor - excuse me while I rush off and have a cold shower....

Anonymous said...

At first glance I thought it read Hunk du jour - Charles Darwin but I supposed if Darwin looked like Divins the theory of evolution would still be evolving. Though the best male scientist are notoriously un-hunkish some still manage to attract females who are 8 and above on the aka babe scale :)

PJ said...

Ooh, yum. Thank you very much.

Wuzdescene said...

OMG ... he's so edible!!!

PS: I saw ur note on AKA's blog ... there's also a newsday article at link below

http://www.newsday.co.tt/features/0,88385.html

Liane Spicer said...

Stephe, I don't watch soap operas but if Passions is aired here I'd be happy to suffer through!

Flowerpot, yes, it's a bit... warm in here.

akalol, LOL! True, true. The best male authors seem to have the same startling luck with gorgeous women. (I found your blog while Googling the Salman Rushdie/Padma Lakshmi connection, btw!) Could it be that women are not as shallow as men, and see beneath the surface? (Yeah, right!)

Liane Spicer said...

PJ, You're quite welcome.

wuzdescene, thanks for the heads up. Newsday told me when they would be doing the feature, but I might have missed the Guardian article if I hadn't seen your comment at akalol's.