Sunday 18 October 2009

Dude!

The last time I posted a photo of my son here I had to clear up a few misconceptions; certain ladies thought that he was my hunk of the month! Now that we've established that this is my SON [scowl, scowl] we can get on with stuff. The boy was supposed to go surfing in Tobago on the weekend these shots were taken but couldn't make the trip after all, so he went to Sans Souci (North Coast) instead.

I 'napped these from his Facebook album. The captions are his.

Not the happiest camper at this point... lil pissed that I bolted up there at 6am for NOTHING!!!

WHERE DE WAVES, DAMMIT!!!

Went vert for this one and landed on my HEAD!!!

I know I can get in there... just a lil... bit... more...!

...made it in... didn't make it out...

...small cutback...

Running from an EXPLOSION of a wave...

10 comments:

Jenny Beattie said...

Oh. And you've done it again...

Goodness me; *clears throat* lovely pictures of your son...

Karen said...

Is it wrong of me to say *WOW* !! I'm referring to the lovely blue sea, obviously ;o)

Anonymous said...

These are great pictures and the kind parents must show to others, preferably by blog or wallet :)

Beneath the waves lies a surfboard and a proud parent. No dude can surf that well without parental support :)

Deborah Carr (Debs) said...

What a beautiful son you have, and he can surf too. Love the photos, but can't think why I haven't seen him gracing the cover of glossy magazines.

Liane Spicer said...

JJ, thank you, dear. That throat bug is getting worrisome, isn't it! :D

Karen, the sea is indeed breathtaking! :D

akalol, you mean the proud parent thing shows? *gasp* Can't take any credit for the surfing skills, though. o_O

Debs, quite a few people have told him the same thing. Thing is, he doesn't like being in front of the camera as much as he LOVES being behind it!

Flowerpot said...

WOW!!! For once I'm speechless. Just off to have a cold shower - in the sea of course...!

Stephe said...

DUDE!!!

Oops, crap, sorry Li... (Gurl, you and me, we've got some athletic, good looking sons, oooh-weee! LOL)

Great pics. I would drown my silly self trying to do that!

Liane Spicer said...

Flowerpot, :) I suppose I have no choice but to accept that he's all grown up now. O_O

Stephe, our boys have a lot in common, don't they! Was about to say I don't know where he got his love of extreme sports - then remembered I did quite a bit of mountain climbing and potholing in my misspent youth. The boy is fooling around with that bit of French insanity called parkour of late - run, leap, climb, repeat... Gets me tired just thinking about it. :D

Debi said...

Surfs him right ... (groan)

Liane Spicer said...

Debi, :D